December is finally upon us, so if you haven't yet, it's time to decorate for the holidays!
And no, it's not too soon!
Okay, maybe you should keep your other half from getting the Christmas tree from the loft, but as far as your social feeds go, deck the halls and go all out. You know you want to!
During this busy holiday schedule, businesses are working hard to meet demand and manage a whole host of tasks, so it can be hard to find the time to sit down and design some eye-catching graphics.
Fear not, Ugenie is on hand to show you how you can have an awesome, engaging social feed without barely lifting a finger.
And if it’s not Christmas you celebrate in December, don’t worry because we have you covered with Hanukkah and Kwanzaa templates, too.
Without further ado, here are 16 of the best holiday-themed Canva templates right at your fingertips.
1) Making a strong start with a Christmas sale, your Instagram feed will thank you for this one. It’s the perfect blend of Christmassy and minimalistic, a great template for any business promoting special offers!
2) Keeping with the theme of sales, how about an animation to announce yours? Surely you can’t resist those falling snowflakes.
3) Just for good measure, we’ve added another sales template, this time for your Instagram story. There’s no harm in switching things up, after all.
4) Oh go on then, another template for your Instagram story!
5) With four days left until the end of Hanukkah, it’s not too late to get your Instagram followers excited for the celebration!
6) Don’t let the Hanukkah celebrations stop there. Here’s another to try out on your Instagram story or Facebook feed.
7) Now for those who celebrate Kwanzaa, try this awesome graphic template.
8) Back to Christmas, we have an email header graphic to spruce up your Christmas emails.
9) And another, to make your email templates really pop!
11) For those who want to shift away from the overtly Christmas theme, try a more subtle wintery design for your December newsletter.
12) We’re keeping it simple, classy and refined with this one, too.
13) Now, let’s talk the F word: Facebook. Although a sale may not thrive best with Facebook’s algorithm, if you want to give it a shot here’s a template for you.
14) Let’s take it back to Instagram stories with a few cute and festive templates you can use to pretend you’re the best graphic designer this December… your secret is safe with us!
15) How about this time with a cartoon hot chocolate?
16) And for good measure, one more with a delicious hot chocolate. We just can’t get enough!
If you use any of these templates, feel free to tag us @ugenie.io on Instagram, we’d love to see your results!
All that’s left to say is happy holidays and happy decorating!